Rex Ray Glass Wall Tiles
DO NOT USE ADD TO CART BUTTON
TO PURCHASE GO DIRECTLY TO: Modwalls.com
Lush® Glass Tiles by modwalls (in black or white)
In our continued effort to promote good design through creative partnerships, we are thrilled to introduce our latest tile collaboration with San Francisco based fine artist Rex Ray of Rex Ray Studio.
The Rex Ray Studio for modwalls® glass subway tiles are handcrafted in the USA and made to order. Original fine art designs are kiln fired to the back of our 4x12 Lush® glass subway tiles. This collection of ultra-cool typeface designs includes "TYPE white" and “TYPE black” tiles. They are perfect for an industrial kitchen backsplash, bathroom tile, pool tile, fireplace tile or bold powder room.
Our "TYPE" black and white designs are sold by the square foot. Each colorway features 6 unique tiles that when installed together, create a 2 square foot repeat (three 4x12 glass subway tiles make up one square foot of material). These unique tiles are well-suited for interior tile and exterior tile applications.
Tiles can be mixed and matched as well to create a custom design using both colors. This subway tile would be amazing as commercial tile in a sleek new restaurant, or it would make the perfect edgy bathroom tile or kitchen backsplash tile.
A limited, boutique size lot is in stock now and additional tiles can be custom created in about 30 days.
Glass tile packed individually for easy brick pattern installation
* Sheet Size: Sold by the square foot; three 4"x12" tiles make a square foot of material
* Tile Size: 4" x 12"
* Tiles per sheet: 3
* Tile Thickness: 1/4" or 6.35mm
* Grout Width: Recommended 1/16" or 1/8"
* Applications: Indoor and outdoor installations, commercial and residential spaces, wet and dry applications, walls, showers, pools and backsplash.
* Recommended Grout: Sanded and non-sanded grout are both suitable; Sanded grout is recommended for outdoor, commercial and wet applications.
* Recommended Adhesive: Modified latex thin-set
Contents © copyright 2011 Rex Ray